Where is your retail shop?
What Do You Recommend for Mom?
Follow these steps for a guide on how to select one of our unique, custom flower arrangements created by our award winning designers just for her.....
STEP 1. Go to Flowers/Shop by Color and Select Your Mom's Favorite Color Preference
- Bright & Cheery Collection
- Pastel Garden Collection - Light Pinks & Lavenders
- Purple - Inspire & Imagination
- Vibrant Garden Collection - Vivid, Deep Colors
- White & Cream Garden Collection - Elegant, White & Ivory
- Summer Exotic Tropicals
STEP 2. Review Products to Select a Carithers Style that Your Mom Will Love:
- Tall & Airy Style: Products in Traditional Vase, Taller & Larger Presentation
- Pave Style - Products that are Low And Lush in cylinder or cube container - Trendy European 'Bloom on Bloom'(tight & compact) look
- Contemporary, Modern, Hi-Style Designs available online under Categories: Flowers / Luxury Collection
STEP 3. Click on the Product to select a Suggested Size & Price Range for Your Occasion & Sentiment.
- Select! Smaller/Regular - $65, $75, $85
- Deluxe! Most Popular - $95, $115, $125
- Premium! Fabulous! - $150, $175, $200
NOTE: Each product varies on their specific Select, Deluxe and Premium price based upon container size and flower varieties. The higher prices in each category receive more premium flower varieties
STEP 4. Once you select your size, click Add to Basket to choose this design for your mom and you will receive the prompts to start entering the recipient, address, delivery date, delivery time, special instructions, occasion, card message, any add-on products and checkout process to complete your billing information. Once complete, you will receive an email with your confirmation and order number.
Can you guarantee delivery on Mothers Day Sunday?
We recommend delivering to Mom on Thursday, Friday or Saturday so she can enjoy her flowers all weekend. Carithers IS delivering on Sunday in Metro-Atlanta; however, most local florists in smaller towns will NOT be delivering on Sunday as the flower wholesales and fresh flower import facilities are closed.