It’s that time of year again to focus on that special someone and spoil them silly to express just how much they mean to you.
This year, Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday, so we’ve discovered that many of our customers have decided to order for a Monday delivery in order to extend the gift-giving portion of this celebration of love.
Whether you visit our Atlanta flower shop, call us, or go online, you can enjoy an expansive collection of flowers and gifts for Valentine’s Day.
Here are some of the highlights that show you the range of prices and styles that are available to suit everyone:
• Red Hot Romance includes a range of red flowers like antique hydrangea, spray roses, roses, gerbera daisies, hypericum and more.
• You’re All That is a garden style design with hydrangea, gerbera daisies, and roses in a glass vase.
• Dazzling Orchids offers roses, full-bloom hydrangea, cymbidium orchids and exotic leaves for a truly stunning floral display.
• The True Love Bouquet showcases shades of red, purple, and lavender, including roses, lisianthus, hydrangea, and garden flowers all hand arranged in a European cube.
• The Pink Sensation Bouquet has pink roses, lisianthus, stock, garden roses, and gerbera daisies within a glass vase with gossamer ribbon accents.
• Three Dozen Luxury Roses includes our exclusive, award-winning Grand Reserve roses in the color of your choice. These are 30% larger than any other roses and have some of the longest vase life in the industry.
This year, we’ve divided up our Valentine’s Day collection into various categories like couture, romance, tropical, rose and custom floral art.
This helps you quickly spot the best style for your loved one!
Remember that we also have other gifts for Valentine’s Day, including chocolates, gift baskets, balloons and stuffed animals.
Order today to take advantage of our special Valentine’s Day promotions and ensure you get exactly what you want!