Now that July 4th is been and gone, it seems as though as summer is in full bloom with the temperatures heating up and brilliant sunshine every day. It’s time to plan road trips and summer celebrations. Whether you have a birthday or anniversary coming up or you are hosting a summer event or even getting married, look to Carithers Flowers for the freshest flowers possible.
Fresh flowers work as decorations nearly everywhere:
- Add to an entry hall or foyer to greet guests.
- Include centerpieces on tables throughout the house to add to the home décor.
- Brighten a bathroom or kitchen with smaller summer flower arrangements.
- Float the flowers in bowls as nice arrangements for a summer party or event.
- Use water picks, which slip onto the stem of the flower and place them around a house for a little color.
- Combine these flowers with other seasonal fruit to create an eye-catching centerpiece for a table or celebration.
While fresh flowers provide a wonderful fragrance, using dried flowers also adds a nice touch during the summer. Saves you from remembering to water as well so they can be left while you are away on a summer vacation. Here are some ideas:
- Bundle different summer flowers together and hang them upside down to dry. These flowers could include carnations, hydrangea, and roses, which dry nicely and retain their color.
- Add in summer herbs for fragrance, texture, and interest, including thyme, parsley, rosemary and cilantro.
- Once put together, you can put these in vases, teapots, and other containers as well as hang them from a curtain rod. They can also be put together like fresh flower arrangements.
Our Summer Flower Collection
Our summer flowers are here in all of our Atlanta locations, including favorites like sunflowers. The floral design teams at each flower shop have put together some bright and cheerful summer flower arrangements that are sure to put a smile on the face of your recipient or that add joy to your own home or office.
Come in and tell us how your summer is going while you shop for an upcoming celebration, gift giving occasion, or as a just because for yourself!