While we spend time thinking about socially conscious things and how big companies and small business owners can do more for the community, we, as individuals, can also practice small acts of kindness towards others. You never know – you might be able to make someone’s day or at the very least create a much more close-knit neighborhood.
September 28th is National Good Neighbor Day so it’s a day to do something for those who live around you. Some ideas include helping them with a project, bringing them a gift basket, or offering some flowers or a plant to show you are thinking of them and appreciate that you live next door to them.
Of course, it’s also a good idea to think about planning a block party or get-together at your house where your neighbors can come hang out and get to know each other.
When it comes to special gifts, we have you covered for National Good Neighbor Day. Here are some ideas that help you show you care for those who live around you:
• Mystic Modern Cube Arrangement is a stunning floral design with dahlias, lisianthus, miniature callas, stock, roses, preserved oak leaves, and more.
• The Fanciful Garden European Cube has roses and gerbera daisies that make it perfect for a room accent.
• Blue Magic has blue hydrangea, purple stock, blue delphinium, and seeded eucalyptus in a contemporary glass vase.
• The Blissfully Vibrant Arrangement has orchids, mini calla, and seasonal fillers in a rectangular glass vase.
• The Autumn Splendor Cube has sunflowers, orange lilies, roses, and fall accents in a glass cube. It makes a great centerpiece for the fall table.
• The Sedona Modern Autumn Cube has orchids, roses, and sunflowers hand-arranged.
• Sunburst offers sunflowers and garden roses along with sky-blue hydrangea in a vase.
You can order in our Atlanta flower shop, call us, or go on our website to learn more about what we have available that can make the perfect gift for your neighbors.