Each year, a special time is set aside to recognize those talented individuals that work tirelessly to handle many of the small details and tasks that actually play a large role in how organized and productive a company and its leadership can be.
Those admins who work in the office or virtually are dedicated to making sure everything is handled at the operational level so their bosses can focus on those high-level decisions.
This year, we celebrate Administrative Professionals Week from April 24th to April 29th as well as Administrative Professionals Day on Wednesday, April 27th.
This is a good time to let your admins know just how much you value their hard work and dedication.
We have a wide selection of beautiful ways to show your appreciation, including flower arrangements, bouquets, plants and blooming plants and gift baskets. Here are some examples to show you just what is available:
- Nature’s Delight offers jade cymbidium orchids and roses, dianthus trix, garden hydrangea and green hypericum in a ceramic keepsake cube.
- The Thinking of You Bouquet is a garden delight with roses, orchids, and hydrangea in a keepsake vase.
- Joyous Sentiments is a unique arrangement from our Exclusives Collection. It has bright yellow tulips, orchids, roses and protea along with white hydrangea. It comes in a glass rectangle vase with aspidistra and matching yellow stones.
- The For All You Do Bouquet has yellow roses and white spring daisies in a green glass vase.
- The Exotic Phalaenopsis Orchid with Tropical Bromeliad pairs two tropical flowers together for a long-lasting way to share your appreciation.
- The Deluxe Orchard Fruit Basket is a great idea for a team of admins to share. They will love the juicy seasonal fruit like oranges, apples, kiwi, grapes and pears.
We deliver throughout the Atlanta area as well as across the country. Just call our Atlanta flower shop, drop in, or use our website for fast ordering any time of the day or night.