As the long Memorial Day weekend begins, it’s time to recognize all of those that we have lost in wars and battles around the world in which they fought incredibly hard to keep our freedom. We owe those fallen soldiers so much and this is the time to reflect on what being a soldier really means, including the sacrifices that they have made for us and for those that they left behind.
Although Memorial Day, which is this upcoming Monday, may have its solemn moments, there are also many reason to celebrate and join together as a community to focus on our patriotic spirit. Helping you focus on the Red, White, and Blue, we are here with decorative ideas for block parties, barbecues, special events, parades and Memorial Day ceremonies.
Here are some ideas to celebrate our patriotism this Memorial Day:
- American Patriot Sympathy Vase contains a patriotic array of white lilies, red carnations, roses, and more within a sympathy vase.
- Red Hot features a range of red flowers, including antique hydrangea, roses, spray roses, gerbera, hypericum and more.
- Sizzle is another red flower arrangement in a cube vase that offers an imaginative design that is perfect as a centerpiece.
- Mix it up by also adding white themed flower arrangements like White Lilies and Orchids that offers an elegant floral design.
- Then go blue with the Blue Hydrangea Topiary, which is a unique flower arrangement that then can be replanted in the garden to provide years of enjoyment.
Along with these flower arrangement, bouquet, and centerpiece ideas for Memorial Day, you can visit any of our Atlanta flower shops and work with our design team to create custom Memorial Day flower arrangements and centerpieces. We can also custom create any type of Memorial Day wreath or Memorial Day standing wreath for your Memorial Day remembrance ceremony.
Throughout this weekend and on Memorial Day, we can deliver throughout the Atlanta area as well as across the country to share your love and respect for this special holiday. Call, order online, or visit our Atlanta flower shops today!