While flowers are considered the traditional Valentine’s Day gift, there’s a reason why no one ever gets tired of giving them.
They are nature’s way of showing love through beauty, their unique look, and their colors.
There’s a flower and color for just about every relationship plus they connect us with the natural world.
We are already placing orders for Valentine’s Day and wanted to share some sweet and loving flower gift ideas to give to your sweetheart on this special holiday:
- Blushing Rewards is a stunning display pastel pink hydrangea and pale pink spray roses along with greenery in a clear glass vase.
- While you can chose any number of stunning colors from our Grand Reserve roses, the hot pink roses are a true standout.
- Fascination is a gorgeous flower arrangement with garden roses, lilies, orchids, calla lilies, hydrangea and more.
- The Flamboyant goes over the top with its floral display of red roses. These Reserve Stock roses have been features in Floral Trends National Magazine.
- Island Escape is a unique flower arrangement full of exotic and tropical flowers as well as traditional favorites. You’ll find calla lilies, full-bloom hydrangea, cymbidium orchids, garden roses and more.
- Royal Luxe is another jaw-dropper with purple phaleonopsis orchids, blue delphiniums, and pink hydrangea.
- Smaller doesn’t mean any less amazing. The proof is in the Lavender and Lilac European Cube with stock, hydrangea, orchids, tulips, lisianthus and roses.
Visit our Atlanta flower shop to see more or to create a custom Valentine’s Day flower arrangement for your love! Plus, if you order now, you can also take advantage of some great promotional pricing now available while supplies last.
Don’t forget that we have many other great Valentine’s Day gifts, too, like greeting cards, blooming plants, flower baskets, chocolates, balloons, stuffed animals and more!
We will be delivering on Valentine’s Day as well as leading up to the special holiday of love. We recommend ordering as early as possible to ensure the best delivery time. That way, your loved one can also enjoy their Valentine’s Day gifts all weekend long!