There are many reasons why it does not make sense to opt for those flower shops or online florists that deliver their bouquets and flower arrangements in boxes:
- The jaw-dropping presentation is lost when flowers are wrapped in a box and often damage the flowers.
- Boxed flowers are never as fresh because they are not placed in an environment that is conducive for keeping them look their best for as long as possible.
- You don’t really want your loved one arranging their own gift of flowers. They are not designers and probably don’t want to be either.
Instead, you want your loved one to open their door or step out of their cubicle and see theme speechless at the extraordinary look of hand-arranged, hand delivered flower arrangements for Valentine’s Day. The flowers look amazing and have been cut and arranged in a way that illustrates how artistic flower arrangements can be plus they are fresh and undamaged. That means they are sure to last as long as possible.
Here are just a few of our Valentine’s Day flower arrangements that look just like the picture when they arrive at your loved one’s door. Orders are still being taken for this Saturday’s Valentine’s Day holiday. Be sure to place your order in our Atlanta flower shops, by phone, or online today!
- Red Hot is a European style floral design with red flowers like hydrangea, roses, spray roses, gerbera, hypericum and more.
- Lavender & Lilac features a range of purple flowers, including roses, lisianthis, hydrangea, orchids, tulips and more in a glass cube.
- Blooms of Buckhead is a unique flower arrangement with hydrangea, garden roses, and orchids that has been accented by southern ivy and river stones.
- Petals on Peachtree is also a creative flower arrangement that includes garden floral varieties like gerbera daisies, fragrant stock, garden roses, and hydrangea in a glass vase.
- Sizzle is a standout with a range of fiery red hued flowers within a cube vase.
In addition to these flower arrangements and our incredible and exclusive Grand Reserve Roses, our Atlanta flower shops offer a unique custom flower arrangement service.
You tell us what style of floral art you would like for your loved one, including choices like romance, luxury, adventure, nature, southern, Tuscan, and celebration. Stop into any of our Atlanta flower designer showrooms now to create a special arrangement for your loved one! You’ll never find this service with a company that offers boxed flowers!