It’s not too early to start planning, shopping, and placing your orders for Valentine’s Day.
By ordering now, you can ensure the best selection and preferred delivery date plus enjoy some special promotional pricing. Not to mention, shopping for Valentine’s Day gifts now means you can check it off your already long to-do list.
We are taking orders for Valentine’s Day now because it is one of our busiest days of the year, and we want to make sure everyone gets what they want for their loved ones.
To get you ready for Valentine’s Day shopping, we wanted to share some great Valentine’s Day gifts that illustrate the range of styles and prices we offer at our Atlanta flower shop and through our website:
- The Carithers Grand Holland Bouquet offers green hydrangea arranged with pink tulips from Holland along with wild willow in a glass vase.
- The Pink Majestic, which also comes in traditional red as well as lavender, offers 48 rose stems in a clear glass vase. It’s simply breathtaking in whatever color you choose.
- The Carnival Mix Luxury Roses provides a way to add numerous colors to your expression of love. You can choose to get 18, 24, or 26 roses in a vase.
- The Princess is a delight in pink with pink hydrangea, hot pink roses, and gerbera daisies in a glass vase.
- If you want to do traditional red roses but in a unique arrangement, then opt for the Extraordinary Red Rose Spectacular. It uses an English Rose hedge design with red roses paired with cymbidium orchids for a truly special display of your love.
- You’re All That is a garden flower arrangement with tangerine and princess roses as well as hot pink gerbera and hydrangea hand arranged in a leaf-wrapped container.
- Sizzle is another awe-inspiring flower arrangement for Valentine’s Day. It has fiery red flowers in a range of varieties in a cube vase.
- Malibu also showcases our floral design team’s talent with full-bloom hydrangea, gerbera daisies, garden roses, and stock in a glass vase.
This is just a sampling of what we offer for Valentine’s Day. Come in and see what else we have for this day of love.
You can also opt for chocolates, stuffed animals, balloons, green and blooming plants, gift baskets and greeting cards.
Time to start shopping for Valentine’s Day!