Many people have turned watching the Oscars into an event, inviting friends over to watch and enjoy the show with food and decorations. This year, this favorite Hollywood event lands on Sunday, February 28th.
When you are thinking of adding some sophisticated décor to set the stage for this dramatic awards show, remember that we are here to provide you with incredible flower arrangements and bouquets.
Check out these award-winning ideas for floral décor:
- Radiant Tulips adds color through a glass vase full of 20 to 30 bright and bold tulips in spring colors.
- The Monet’s Garden Cube is a European style arrangement that adds a glamorous touch with hydrangea, garden roses, and field asters in shades of yellow and blue.
- Joyful Wishes offers a dramatic display with hydrangea, roses, and orchids in bold colors in a glass vase that has been accented with aspidistra and colorful décor stones.
- Elegant Nature’s Harmony Bouquet looks similar to the stunning floral displays that they have at the Oscar parties. It includes white hydrangea, green car nations and roses, red hypericum, hanging amaranthus and blupleurum, eucalyptus and sword fern.
- While this is Hollywood and the Oscars rather than New York and the Tony’s, this flower arrangement, entitled “Broadway,” brings the bling with hydrangea, garden roses, pink gerbera daisies and lilies in a glass that has a rhinestone jewel wrap to reflect all that bling at the awards show.
Besides flowers, you might also want to pick up some great gift baskets.
While they are not as spectacular as those that nominees get at the Oscars (since those are valued in the six-figure range), they still are pretty great and are a great way to “gift” your guests at your awards show party.
Have all your flowers delivered on Saturday so you’ll be ready for the Oscar’s the next day.
We hand deliver throughout Atlanta and offer same-day delivery on many of our flower arrangements and bouquets.
You can order by phone, drop by our Atlanta flower shop, or order through our website today!