Often, these other family members are farther away, so special days have been created as a way to let them know you are thinking of them. Plus, it gives you an opportunity to give them that extra gift throughout the year on top of their birthday so they know just how much you love them.
Here are some special family days in July:
- Cousin’s Day is July 24th
- Aunt and Uncle Day is July 26th
- Father-in-Law Day is July 31st
These special family members are often mentors and people you enjoy spending time with because they are family but don’t often the same relationship as your immediate family members. Sometimes, cousins feel like siblings or friends while an aunt or uncle is fun, helpful, or just supportive when you need it the most.
Gifting Family Members on Special Days
- Bliss is a garden bouquet of hydrangea, stargazer lilies, gerbera daisies and luxury roses.
- Princess is a stunning flower arrangements full of pink and more pink, including pink hydrangea, hot pink roses and pink gerbera daisies.
- Skies Over Tuscany is an elegant flower arrangement with garden roses, delphinium and sunflowers, creating a stunning and bold statement.
- Inspiration is a truly unique flower arrangement with shades of purple and blue, including delphinium, garden lavender roses, and purple hydrangea.
- The Blooming Peace Lily Plant is a beautiful green plant with white blooms, which is easy to maintain and enjoy.
- The Godiva Executive Basket is full of delicious chocolates, including biscuits, almonds, hot chocolate mix, Godiva roast coffee and more, which makes a perfect gift for your father-in-law or aunt and uncle.
Plus we ship anywhere in the United States so even if they are not in the Atlanta area, you can still work with us to send your love on these family celebratory days.