We are ready to help you celebrate your Dad, Father-in-Law, and Stepdad with our new Father’s Day collection of flowers, plants, and gifts. There’s still plenty of gifts available at all of our Atlanta flower shops to help you wrap up those gifts for Dad for Father’s Day on Sunday, June 21st. While we are not open on Father’s Day, we will still be delivering throughout the Atlanta area and across the country thanks to our flower shop network.
When it comes to celebrating Dad, we realize that there are all types of dads out there that have different tastes. With that in mind, we have expanded the range of Father’s Day gifts that we offer to make sure we have something your Father will love.
While Mothers love flowers, we know that Dad may not feel the same way, so we have green plants, tropical flowers, and delicious desserts that are sure to tempt him. Plus, we offer something in every price point to appeal to your budget.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
To show you what we have and get you started on your shopping, here are just a few of the gift ideas we have for all the Dads out there:
- The Garden in Glass is a modern gift that has Zen-like qualities. Combining green plants with rocks and decorative accents, this is the perfect addition to Dad’s office or his Man Cave.
- Everything for Dad is a gift basket that has it all. There’s a peace lily in a basket full of snacks and treats that Dad might even share.
- Thinking of You Dozen Brownies is a box full of gooey goodness. Each freshly baked brownie is carefully arranged in a gift box.
- Island Adventure offers a unique floral arrangement with birds of paradise, cymbidium orchids, and other tropical flowers and greenery.
- We also have greeting cards, balloon bouquets, and collectible gifts at each of our Atlanta flower shops.
Custom Father’s Day Gifts
Besides these Father’s Day gift ideas, we can also do custom Father’s Day flower arrangements, gardens, and gifts. You will need to visit any of the florist’s Atlanta locations if you want to create your own gift for Dad. The floral design team and Atlanta flower shop staff can work with you by appointment to do something special. You may even want to bring in a container or personal item to include as part of the flower or plant arrangement for Father’s Day.
Father’s Day Orders and Deliveries
Orders for Father’s Day can be placed in any of the Atlanta florist’s shops, by phone, or online through its website. Deliveries will be made throughout Atlanta prior to and on Father’s Day, but the Atlanta flower shops will be closed on Father’s Day.