We are honored to have the top spot among Atlanta consumers for the best place to buy roses.
This top honor is due in large part to our Grand Reserve Roses, which are exclusive to our flower shop. They are 30% longer and larger with luxurious blooms.
By reducing the amount of time between when the roses are cut and when they are delivered, we are able to guarantee the best show and a longer vase life.
That makes them perfect for the month of June, which is National Rose Month, because you will be able to enjoy them for many weeks throughout this month. Plus, don’t forget that June 12th is Red Rose Day.
Here are some beautiful ways to celebrate Red Rose Day as well as National Rose Month that illustrate the truly diverse way you can showcase roses and even just one color of rose:
- Wild at Heart contains 48 Ecuadorian red roses in a leaf-wrapped vase. It’s extraordinary!
- The Grand Romanic features a combination of red roses, garden hydrangea, and phalaenopsis orchid spray.
- Carithers Luxe Rose Garden has three-dozen Ecuadorian red roses along with full-bloom garden hydrangea arranged in a glass bubble bowl.
- Red Roses and Stargazer Lilies has long-steam red roses intermingled with pink stargazer lilies, bringing two gorgeous flowers together.
- The Sweet Medley of Roses has hot pink and red roses, English garden tea roses, and full-bloom hydrangea in a glass cylinder vase that has been wrapped with leaves.
- Crazy About You is a truly unique rose arrangement with five groupings of red roses arranged in a stunning display.
- The Flamboyant takes roses to a new level in a pave design style that offers multiple dozens of red roses. It’s stunning and breathtaking to behold.
Of course, you can also come in and buy roses in bulk to create your own fantastic bouquets and flower arrangements for gifts or for décor.
Just order today in-person at our Atlanta flower shop, by phone, or online through our website so you can make the most of the beauty of roses during this peak month for their availability.