This is that time of year to recognize your boss and thank them for having the faith and belief in you to hire and manage you on a daily basis.
You know they have a lot on their plate as the boss and you want to tell them that you value what they do.
Bosses Day is a great time to do that, and it’s coming up quick on Friday, October 16th.
To help you pick something that shows you appreciate them while still sticking within a budget, we have put together a gift guide to help you see what’s possible – from flower arrangements and plants to gift baskets:
- The Tuscan Sun Bouquet has sunflowers, garden roses, and autumn lilies in three sizes.
- The Cottage Garden Bouquet is a garden-style flower arrangement with sunflowers, English roses, field asters and berry blush stock along with seasonal accents in a glass cube.
- Festival Countryside has sunflowers and garden roses that combine to make a stunning display.
- The Autumn Garden Gathering is a garden-style centerpiece with a votive candle that is surrounded by hydrangea, garden roses, and sunflowers.
- The Deluxe Garden Metropolitan Centerpiece has sunflowers, hydrangea, garden roses, callas and orchids in a glass vase.
- The Autumn Flowers, Fruit, and Chocolate Gift Basket has fresh flowers, fruit, and chocolates to offer a wide array of gifts in just one basket.
- The Bloomig Hydrangea Garden is a gorgeous display of flowering plants and ivy in a container. It can be left in the container or transplanted into a garden.
- The Black Tie VIP Gift Basket lets your boss know they are the VIP with a huge array of items, including chocolate truffles, cookies, cheese, crackers, caramel, hot cocoa, pretzels and fudge. The basket is wrapped up with an elegant bow to complete the presentation.
These gift items and more for Bosses Day are available at any of our Atlanta flower shops, online at our website, or by telephone.
We can deliver throughout the Atlanta area.
Or, if you work in a virtual environment, we can send many of these items throughout the country thanks to our partnerships in our flower shop network.