Teachers are some of the hardest working individuals and never seem to get enough credit for what they do to teach and train our children often for a larger part of the day then we, as parents, get with them.
That time of the year to show them “official” appreciation for all they do is just around the corner on May 2nd to May 6th with Teacher Appreciation Day on Tuesday, May 3rd.
Whether you come in and pick up a flower arrangement or bouquet or you have them sent directly to school, here are some ideas to consider for Teacher Appreciation Week and Teacher Appreciation Day:
- The Thinking of You Bouquet is a cheerful floral mix of roses, orchids, and hydrangea in a keepsake vase.
- The Wishes and Blessings Bouquet offers yellow and white hues of hydrangea and garden roses in a glass vase.
- The Mystic Modern Cube Arrangement has a mix of flowers that include stock, miniature callas, lisianthus, roses and dahlias along with preserved oak leaves.
- The Cottage Garden Bouquet offers a garden style floral design with a wide range of colors and floral varieties.
- The Exotic Phalaenopsis Orchid with Tropical Bromeliad gives you a beautiful orchid and bromeliad plant in one gift. These two beautiful blooming plants are a long-lasting reminder of your appreciation.
- Our presentation bouquets also make a nice teacher gift as they come wrapped up for a special presentation.
Whatever you decide to gift your children’s teachers with, make sure that you include a personal note that lets them know just how much their efforts mean to you. This personal connection often makes the best gift for teachers who work so tirelessly to help kids learn.
You can order your teacher gifts by phone, in our Atlanta flower shop, or online through our website.